You can add or remove Google Account in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with help of Google app. This can be done from the home screen itself.
The steps mentioned below will also work for MIUI 11.0 version.
Simple tasks like adding accounts in Redmi Note 4 is easy. You might look at Settings to remove your Gmail account.
But there you will find only Google setting.
Read This :
This will give more options like Ad preferences, Google Account info, security, personlization, apps connected etc.
But the setting to remove Google account is somewhat hidden in Redmi Note 4.
The latest Android version for this mobile is 7.0NRD90M. The stable MIUI version for Redmi Note 4 is MIUI Global 11.0.2, with minor version being 18.104.22.168(NCFMIXM). You can check this under Settings > About phone.
In this post we are going to see steps to add or remove Google Account in Redmi Note 4.
- For this you need to use the Home Screen > Google settings.
- In that open Google app.
- This will open the personalized feed and notification page, with your Google account at the top.
- Even if you have not added any account till now, you could see a round colored symbol at the top. Click on it.
The above images should help to find the right screen to add or remove google account in Redmi 4. Take the above pictures as basic steps to proceed further.
How to Remove Google Account from Redmi Note 4
1. Tap on “Manage accounts on this device“.
2. This will open Sync screen.
3. Scroll through to see OTHER category.
4. In that list of items, you can see Google. Tap it.
5. Screen named Google opens.
6. You can see all your added Google accounts. (Note: Don’t click the More option here. You can see only Sync option here).
7. Tap the Google account you want to remove.
8. This will open the Sync screen.
9. At the bottom end you will see the More … option. (Hint: This is the correct More option to remove the Google Account).
10. You will find “Remove account“.
11. Tap it and your account will be removed.
How to Add Google Account in Redmi Note 4
1. Tap on “Add another account” in the next pop-up.
2. Then on next screen, tap on Google.
2. It will ask for your phone authorization like PIN, FingerPrint, etc.
3. Then Google login page will come up.
4. After entering username and password, you have to agree to two policy pages.
5. Then your Google account will be added.
Final Words …
These settings are little hidden in the Redmi Note 4 mobile compared to other Android mobiles like Samsung, LG, Lenovo etc.
Even if you are using old version of MIUI, you should be able to do this task in a similar fashion. Only a few screens may change here and there.