Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and 5 have camera app installed. Pictures taken with them have different orientation. You need the flexibility to rotate 90, 180 or any other convenient angle.
What is the necessary to rotate images in Redmi phones? You can install third-party apps to do that. But why do that?
When you can do this action using in-phone feature, you need not rely on other apps in Google Play Store or Mi Store.
- Xiaomi Redmi Hotspot Error – Quick Guide to Fix in Easy and Simple Steps
- How to Block Ads in System Apps of Redmi MIUI 10
Why Rotate Images in Smart Phone Itself
I recently had this problem, when my picture was upside down. It is easy to rotate the phone, to have a look at the right angle you require. You can also switch off the rotate feature, to see your image in the right direction.
But that is not the solution!
Everytime rotating your phone in different angles makes awkward for image viewing in the correct direction.
- [Working] Redmi Note 4 – Install Google USB Driver for Windows 10 without error
- Truecaller Premium Features – Top 8 Benefits of using this Caller Id App
The option to rotate images is little hidden in Xiaomi Redmi phones.
I’m using the latest MIUI version of Xiaomi. This works out in MIUI 11.0.2 version. The interface might have changed in the recent 12 version.
Though the steps are mentioned for Redmi Note 4 and 5 phones, I think this tutorial should work out for other Redmi phones also.
As you can see below, this image is upside. It is difficult to see the text in inverted condition. If we can rotate 1800 , then it is much easier to read the text.
This tutorial will show the steps by which we can rotate image in Redmi phone.
- Open your Gallery App in your Redmi phone.
- Tap the required image.
- Tap the note icon below the image.
- On the next screen, Tap the “Crop” option.
- Circle icon can be seen.
- A rotate line can also be seen.
- You can either use any of them.
- When you tap the circle icon, the image rotates 90.
- Using the rotate line option, you can increase or decrease the rotation in minute angles.
The crop option is an easy feature using which you can rotate images at the required angle. Nobody would have guessed that this option would be available in the crop option.
But it is not available directly on the first screen interface. You need to tap few screens to go to this option. The flexibility using the circle and rotate options, can fine tune your image in the right angle.