Acer Aspire Bluetooth driver is necessary if you installing a new Windows 10 or 7 OS. Laptops have a small hardware switch to toggle on for Bluetooth. Indicator will also show that it’s working.
Once you install Acer Bluetooth driver, a blue icon can be seen in the notification area. It makes us easy to understand that Bluetooth hardware or adapter is working fine.
Though Windows 10/8.1 and 7 have different interfaces to enable Bluetooth, both should indicate the icon. Microsoft drivers sometimes work well for this technology.
In case you have lost the Acer Laptop Bluetooth driver, we shall show an example, on how to get it and install them.
Acer Aspire Bluetooth Driver
Acer Aspire 1810T is an 11.6inch laptop that comes in three colors. Black Diamond, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red. Intel Centrino Processor has a 3MB L2 cache, Intel 64 architecture, and Mobile Intel GS45 Express chipset.
The laptop comes with Windows 7 pre-installed. Since it supports 4GB RAM, you can also install the 64bit OS or Windows 10 OS. But the most troublesome feature after a format is finding the proper drivers.
If you have the CD/DVD or backup of OS, then it’s not a problem. You have come to the right place if you have wiped the whole disk and are now looking for drivers.
The risk is when you want to connect to a Bluetooth headset, earphone, or speakers. It has in-built Bluetooth technology. Even if it fails, you can use a USB Bluetooth adapter. This way, you can connect to Bluetooth speakers.
Download Bluetooth Drivers for Acer Aspire 1810T
- Go To the following link – https://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/acer/laptops-desktops/aspire-1810t/12591
- Go To the Bluetooth Drivers section.
- Download the Broadcom drivers. It worked for me.
- Device name will be –
a. BCM2046 Bluetooth Module
b. Generic Bluetooth Adapter
- The driver version is 184.108.40.20600. The file size is 190.6MB.
- Supports Windows 10 32 & 64bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64bit, Windows 7 32 & 64bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64bit, Windows XP. Driver date is 2014-07-17.
- Bluetooth Audio device is also there for Broadcom.
- Driver date is 2014-08-06. The file size is 171.98MB.
Driver Version is 220.127.116.1185.
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7 64 bit, and 32-bit versions.
- Try Atheros drivers if the Broadcom drivers don’t work.
Problem with Installation of Bluetooth Drivers
If you face an update issue installing these Bluetooth drivers, you can always stop searching for Windows updates. It will save time. As these are the latest version of drivers, you need to waste time.
Then you can add the required Bluetooth speaker and connect it.
If you still face Bluetooth disconnected or pairing problems, you can look into this guide.